Under the supervision of the Sales Director - USA, the sales representative plays a central role in the implementation of the sales strategy for the Western US market. His/her job is to generate business opportunities and meet influential people to inform them about the solutions proposed by RVE. He/she works with the sales team to achieve common objectives for the department.
RVE's mission is to transform the residential electric vehicle charging industry. They have developed a unique expertise for multi-unit residential electric vehicle charging à infrastructure. RVE develops innovative solutions accelerating access to residential electric vehicle charging. The team, present across North America, in over 30+ US states backed by a Canadian headquarter that has already established itself as the leader in the Canadian market, is dedicated to deploying electrification strategies for new and existing builds.
- Implement the development and marketing strategy in order to reach the set objectives
- Make calls, follow-ups and send prospecting emails
- Travel to the territory to meet customers in person and make presentations of products, solutions and services offered by RVE (60% travel mostly in the Western United States)
- Primary area to develop: namely the distribution network to establish strong relationships with key decision makers
- Develop relationships with electricians
- Participate in various representation or promotional events namely at the distribution level
- Plan meetings for the sales team with potential clients/partners and document sales files
- Improve and maintain customer information in the CRM
- Bachelor's degree in administration, electrical engineering or other relevant degree
- Five (5) years experience in a sales position
- Interest in technical sales (electrical products and/or construction)
- Knowledge of a customer relationship management (CRM) software, an asset
- Excellent oral and written English language skills
- A valid driver's license (class 5)
- Valid passport to visit headquarters for sales meetings when required or for hosting customer plant tours
They are looking for someone who:
- Is a results-oriented person
- Has the exceptional ability to support, guide and grow their customer base
- Is an excellent team player and motivated by common objectives
And who has:
- A good sense of priorities and organization
- An ability to develop and maintain good business relationships
- A great sense of autonomy, initiative and good adaptability
- Thoroughness, attention to detail and a strong analytical mind
What they offer
- The chance to work with a manager who cares about your development and has a penchant for mentoring future sales stars
- The opportunity to make a difference in an emerging industry
- An opportunity that allows you to travel the Western United States
- An opportunity to visit our Canadian headquarters - leader offering unique management solutions for the North American EV industry
- A work environment that fosters creativity and where your feedback is key to our success
- A competitive salary
- A hybrid work model: WFH -working from home/visiting clients.
- A head office that is in the forefront of the EV industry.
- Team building opportunities.
To send your application or for additional information, please reach out to email@example.com