To support their development, RVE is looking for an Inside Sales Representative for the American market.
Their mission is to transform the residential electric vehicle charging industry. They have developed a unique expertise for multi-unit residential electric vehicle charging infrastructure. RVE develops innovative solutions accelerating access to residential electric vehicle charging. The team, present across Canada and US, is dedicated to deploying electrification strategies for new and existing builds.
Under the supervision of the US sales director, the Inside Sales Representative plays a central role in the development of the US market. Their job is to generate business opportunities with electrical contractors, electrical wholesalers, and real estate developers. They work with the sales team to achieve common objectives for the department.
- Database analysis and researching contractor and electrician lists in order to establish a first contact and convert into long term business relationships.
- Make cold calls, follow up call, and send prospecting emails
- Analyse each customer request and depending on the customer type (electrician, contractor, developer, owner, specifier or distributor) either communicate the product offer or direct them to local salesperson or tech support
- Respond to incoming emails within 24hrs with proper assistance
- Engage with potential customers in a positive manner at all times
- Plan sales team meetings with potential clients / partners and update CRM of activities
- Take ownership of the client mapping across the USA by updating it with active clients and make recommendations to the sales team when growth areas are identified so distributors can benefit
- Participate in various events and promotional activities
- Maintain and update client information in CRM
- Keep informed about competitors in the EV sector in order to better understand the market and the advantages of our product offering
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to assist in the R&D of new tools, products and programs
What they offer:
- A dynamic team that is leading the way in the EV sector
- Creative work environment where your voice is heard
- Hybrid work schedule
- A salary that reflects your years of experience within the electrical or other pertinent industries
- Your workspace is newly renovated; the entire Laval HQ was just recently renovated with a fresh look.
- Social activities to get to know your teammates (cycling, outdoor team building activities, quiz, 5 à 7, yoga, and more)
What they are looking for :
An individual who can take ownership of their role and become a resource for electricians guiding them, informing them about product, confirming pricing and then servicing them to ensure a solid relationship.
- Perseverance, autonomy and capacity to adapt to the evolving market landscape as we grow the business together.
- Able to take ownership of his/her role and become a player on the sales team making solid recommendations to grow the business.
- Known for your ability to forge strong business relations.
- Results oriented, yet a team player.
- Can prioritize and manage workflow according to set objectives.
- Has either a University degree in a pertinent field or is a licensed electrician or an engineer with a flair for consultative technical sales.
- Has previous experience in technical sales; either electrical or electronics or in quotes or in tech support sales.
- Has interest for technical sales and for electrical products or residential / commercial construction sector.
- English is your native tongue? you can write and converse in English on a daily basis with ease? This is the position for you.
- Be also ready to communicate in French with your colleagues at the Laval Headquarters so you must be bilingual to apply.
To apply or for more information: email@example.com